Search for Movies and MP3

A Hologram For The King 2016

A Hologram For The King 2016
Set during the recession and following a desperate businessman (Tom Hanks) in Saudi Arabia who attempts to leave his mark on the world while fighting foreclosure and paying his daughter's tuition

I've been a fan of Dave Eggers for some time, so I enjoyed the movie for what it was based on. The reason why I gave it 5 stars is because 1) they brought the moments that stuck with me from the book into the film 2) things are very close to how I imagined them 3) there wasn't a moment when I hoping that a particular scene (Maybe the boat, but that was short lived) from the book would make an appearance in the movie and then let me down.

The romantic part of the story is bold and it may upset some who are sensitive, people who tend to tie everything they read or watch to the facts and opinions surrounding "real life," or people who have difficulty enjoying stories for what they are: fictional.

A Hologram For The King 2016