Search for Movies and MP3

Manchester By The Sea 2016

Manchester By The Sea 2016
I’m a movie lover but I usually try to avoid heart-wrenching stories, unless they had been previously acclaimed by many serious sources. Even then I’m very picky. I do not write reviews, though, there are experts for that that I rather read. So why I’m writing a review for Manchester by the Sea? Because it was a tragic story that I didn't plan on watching and now is one of my all-time favorites.

Coming to Prime Video on May 5th, 2017. Casey Affleck leads an all-star cast in this acclaimed and poignant film about a solitary janitor whose life is transformed after he becomes the guardian of his 16-year-old nephew. Manchester By The Sea is an Amazon Original Movie.

Starring: Casey Affleck, Michelle Williams, Kyle Chandler
Runtime: 2 hours, 17 minutes

Manchester By The Sea 2016