Search for Movies and MP3

Doctor Strange 2016

Doctor Strange 2016
I've read some of the long winded ridiculously self important reviews. Here's my two cents: as a kid I grew up on the Bronze Age of Comics and I always had a soft spot for the lesser known titles like Dr. Strange, I loved the original Defenders (Hulk, Dr. Strange,and Namor) back when the Avengers and X-men ruled the comic super teams. So to see all the MCU characters come to life on the big screen is truly a fantastic experience. And best of all because of the constraints of film there is a beginning, middle and end in every movie, like the old comic stories. In the end the morality tale of good conquering evil comes through. So I am writing this to the old school fans of Dr. Strange -is the film meticulously adherent to the original story? No. But if you're like me and waited a lifetime to see these character come to life onscreen then you're in luck, Dr. Strange will not disappoint.

In Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange, a world-famous neurosurgeon seeking a cure finds powerful magic in a mysterious place known as Kamar-Taj – the front line of a battle against unseen dark forces bent on destroying our reality.

Starring: Benedict Cumberbatch, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Rachel McAdams
Runtime: 3 hours, 27 minutes

Doctor Strange 2016