Search for Movies and MP3

Storks 2016

Storks 2016
My family and I saw this movie over the weekend, and we loved it. It was really very touching and entertaining. We saw some mixed reviews on it and wondered if it would be good or not but I am glad we went. I'd say it was better than "The Secret Life of Pets" and at least as good as "Dory" in my opinion.

My wife's parents came with us, and they were crying (joyfully) at the same time the kids were laughing. It's a great film that made me appreciate my kids and the times we have together (kind of like the Lego movie). So three generations of moviegoers in my family gave it two thumbs up.

Anyway, our youngest daughter wanted to buy the movie after seeing it, so this is why I came here and wrote the review. Hopefully, the DVD will be out in time for Christmas.

Storks 2016