Search for Movies and MP3

Rise 2016

Rise 2016
What an outstanding film. Gripping, moving, unforgettable story of redemption and hope. Bravo. I am in tears as this movie hit so close to home in so many ways. I am truly overwhelmed. Well done!

This was an moving and remarkable film. Do not let the religious message or other's comments about it sway your decision to watch this powerful story. I am actually an atheist and found this film inspiring. I think we would all cling to what would get us through in our darkest hours and I just did not find this to be a "drive religion into your brain" work. I am also more a fan of Indie films than commercial block-busters so please enjoy this incredibly well acted, beautifully filmed movie. You won't regret it.

The true story of a young man falsely accused of rape and sentenced to six years in a maximum security prison. He must rely on survival skills and an unlikely bond with an infamous inmate to prove his innocence and regain his freedom.

Starring: Martin Sacks, Nathan Wilson, Marty Rhone
Runtime: 1 hour, 42 minutes

Rise 2016