Search for Movies and MP3

Happy 2015

Happy 2015
When I went to watch this movie it had no reviews. I was open to what it might be like based on the brief description so I watched it. When scrolling through Amazon a day later, I noticed it had been given one review. A 1 star! The film wasn't perfect but I'm glad I watched it. Had I seen the 1 star rating prior (being the only review it gave it an overall 1 star rating) I probably would not have watched it. Realizing how powerful reviews are, I decided to write my own... The main characters and actors who play them are quite lovable and dynamic.

The soundtrack is perfect. The camera effects and techniques seem original. Certain aspects of the film reminded me of my experiences traveling internationally, from befriending strangers, falling in love with Paris, reflecting on my own culture, and living in the moment. Definitely worth a watch if you have any interest in Paris, French culture or are a traveler!

Can two cultures come between young love? A Paris man from the upper class falls into a torrid affair with an American woman. Together, they face the future, the rules of society, and the changing ways of the world.

Starring: Arthur Jalta, Isabelle Ryan
Runtime: 1 hour, 36 minutes

Happy 2015