Search for Movies and MP3

Batman: The Killing Joke 2016

Batman: The Killing Joke 2016
For the most part The Killing Joke movie followed the book pretty well. The film even kept some of the best quotes from the book. My personal favorite quote is “Sometimes I remember it one way, and sometimes another. If I’m to have a past I prefer multiple choice.” The power in this line demonstrates the uncertainty of the jokers origins. Perhaps, that’s what I find so intriguing about the Joker; his past is wrapped in a mystery.

On the other hand, I found the film’s beginning a little boring. The film opens up with a backstory about Bat-Girl where the comic jumps straight into the action. However, I see why the film makers felt like they needed this extra filler. Without it the film might had been too short. Once Bat-Girl’s backstory is out of the way we dive head first into the epic rivalry between Batman and the Joker.

Joker wages a psychological war on Batman and leaves scars on the Dark Knight that even time won't heal.

Starring: Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill
Runtime: 1 hour, 16 minutes

Batman: The Killing Joke 2016