Search for Movies and MP3

Manchester By The Sea 2017

Manchester By The Sea 2017
The first time that I saw this film, I felt as if it was a bit overwhelming. I left the theater puzzled as to why it got such rave reviews. My initial thoughts were that it was too long, boring, and very depressing. With that said, I decided to give it another chance, and I'm extremely glad I did.

As for those wondering why I would want to subject myself to a film that I initially didn't like for a second time; it's because I like to keep an open mind. In the case of this film, I really wanted to get a better understanding of what it was all about. Having seen it again, I was better able to grasp the complexity of the characters.

If you absolutely hated it, I can understand your feelings. You might, however, want to give it another chance, as in the end my verdict is that it's a masterpiece. It's not a funny film, but it's down to earth and real.

Manchester By The Sea 2017