Search for Movies and MP3

The Angry Birds Movie 2016

The Angry Birds Movie 2016
In this clever animated comedy, meet Red, Chuck and Bomb, a team of unlikely heroes, and finally learn why the birds are so angry!

Well, I am delighted to tell you that this is not the case! This is actually a fun family movie. There are so many other movies out there that call themselves family movies, but manage to sneak in so much inappropriate content for kids. Let me just tell you, Angry Birds manages to pull off a delightful movie that is both appropriate for kids and fun to watch for the whole family. Seriously. There are really some great laugh out loud moments in this movie.

My kids were just recently telling me that they really did not know much about Donald Duck. So I had to describe Donald as this character that is funny because he has anger management issues. (For the record Daffy Duck is not far off from this either:)

The Angry Birds Movie 2016