Search for Movies and MP3

The Divergent Series: Allegiant

The Divergent Series: Allegiant
I loved the changes they made from the book to the movie! What Veronica Roth got wrong in the books (Divergent was GREAT but each novel got progressively worse), the screenwriters of the these movies fixed! At least in my opinion. (Aside from Tori still dying the movie, I thought that was a horrible choice on Roth's part.) I will probably never read the books again but I will watch the movies over and over! I'm looking forward to Ascendant!

Also Allegiant is WAYYYYYY better than Insurgent

Actors: Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Jeff Daniels, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort
Directors: Robert Schwente
Format: AC-3, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
Language: English
Subtitles: English, Spanish
Studio: Lionsgate Home Entertainment
DVD Release Date: July 12, 2016
Run Time: 120 minutes

The Divergent Series: Allegiant