Search for Movies and MP3

Gods Of Egypt 2016

Gods Of Egypt 2016
Gods of Eqypt is a fast moving, beautiful, fun, fantasy adventure set in a mythical place full of mythical gods and mortals. If that's your cup of tea, you'll enjoy it. I'm giving it five stars to counteract the irrational bashing it has received. Honestly, I'd give it three-and-a-half to four stars for a totally satisfying and enjoyable entertainment.

I admit I went to see it with fear and trepidation after all the negative bashing it received, afraid it would be boring and/or embarrasing. It was great fun and NOT boring. All of the actors did a fine job, certainly better than I have come to expect from such films.

Nikolaj is an attractive and very capable god-hero. The young mortals are engaging and energetic and did not get on my nerves as they usually do. Gerard Butler as Set was glorious! His obvious delight in being loved by someone who hates him rather than someone who loves him and his total unreliability as a friend for life was delicious.

Gods Of Egypt 2016