Search for Movies and MP3

Downton Abbey The Final Season: A First Look

Downton Abbey The Final Season: A First Look
Clearly states: Buy the TV Season Pass of Downton Abbey: The Final Season to get episodes the day after they broadcast on TV on January 4th, 2016, as well as the final five episodes before they air on TV, available starting January 26th, 2016. As I always tell my 5th graders, read all directions first. Really no reason to trash the reviews due to this. Perhaps we're all a little stressed at the prospect of D.A. withdrawal!

I have been watch Downton Abbey since season 1, episode 1 and it has been my favorite show since the family received the telegraph informing them that the Titanic sank as they sat eating breakfast. My five star review is for every season and episode, everyone in the cast who continued to play their parts so wonderfully, and of course the writer/creator who brought us this magic. I can't imagine how any show will replace this. Television at its absolute best. And the last season is a perfect goodbye to all of us.

Downton Abbey The Final Season: A First Look