Search for Movies and MP3

Christmas Gift (2014)

Christmas Gift (2014)
This movie has been a holiday favorite of mine since I first saw it. I've always been a huge fan of John Denver, his music, and have loved him as an actor as well. I think he really shines in this movie. It's warm, meaningful, and fun as well. It always brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes, especially as the main character John Denver plays, George Billings, sings a song to his movie daughter about finding love again.

Here is a man not looking forward to the Chrismas holiday season, as he lost his wife a year before at Christmas. He wants to throw himself into his work, get away from his New York apartment and everything that reminds him of his wife and his loss.

He takes his daughter to Georgetown, Colorado(oh how I would love and give just about anything to live in a town like this!) on a "supposed" vacation, which is actually a mission from his slave-driver, money-grubbing boss to search out the "pickings"...i.e., find out if this quaint, beautiful town can be turned into a money-making resort.

Christmas Gift (2014)